EPISODE 8: SOCIOLOGICAL, BITCH
We here at the MMO Show labs are always striving to give you the best possible podcast experience. This is why every episode comes bundled with advanced undetectable data mining and geo-positioning software. Every time you listen to our show on a computer or mobile device, we are able to track where you are, what you are doing, when you laugh, and how often you check your facebook.
And with this invaluable information we've learned a few important things:
- You prefer witty banter over clever repartee.
- You like it when we talk about MMOs that AREN'T World of Warcraft for a change.
- You LOVE it when we talk about World of Warcraft.
- You hate Kevin.
- You love Mike.
- You love to hate Frank.
- Timmy tests well with males aged 10-14.
- Josh tests well with married females.
- We have a surprising number of listeners in Akron, Ohio. AKRON IN DA HOUSE!!!!
- You were riveted to Frank and Timmy at each other's throats.
- You couldn't get enough of Danielle and her dead baby story.
- Everyone one of you turns up the volume when Kevin talks.
- But then half of you fast-forward until someone else talks.
- And finally only one of you "gets" every joke.
So with all that in mind, I present to you: the best episode ever. (I made it using science...)
Run Time - 41:40
Run Time - 52:43
Music Courtesy of Five Iron Frenzy "Wizard Needs Food, Badly"
That's good shit.....