I'm one of those weird people that buy the Call of Duty games for the single player campaign, so here is a list of my five favourite NPCs, limited to one per game.
5. Gaz. He taught me how to knife watermelons.
4. Archer. He speaks with an Essex accent, like me! And he stays in one spot of the map with a sniper rifle, like me!
3. Chernov. He's sensitive, but if there is one thing he does more than talk about the fine line of morality that is frequently crossed in war... it's completely owning the Third Reich with his Mosin Nagant.
2. Guzzo. He is voiced by Brian Bloom.
1. Frank Woods. He says "fuck" about 800 times, and does something incredibly badass just as regularly. Like this.